Roscoe Moss Company has been manufacturing MossWell water transmission and structural pipe since 1926. Transmission and structural pipe of the highest quality will be manufactured to your specifications. Roscoe Moss Company produces spiral pipe utilizing the double submerged arc welding process. Only prime steel coils with steel mill test reports are used to produce our spiral weld pipe. The many advantages of Roscoe Moss Company's spiral pipe are:
- Roscoe Moss Company produces any I.D. and O.D. from 6" to 63".
- Roscoe Moss Company produces any thickness from 12 gauge through 1/2".
- Quick mill changeovers allow for economical manufacturing of relatively small quantities.
- Spiral pipe is very straight and sound
- A variety of end configurations are available for welded and mechanical connections, including square cut, beveled, weld bell by spigot, and "O" ring bell by "O" ring spigot.
- Any length from 5' to 60' can be produced.
- Virtually all formable and weldable steels are available including carbon, copper bearing, high-strength low-alloy and common grades of stainless steel.
Documentation for all products manufactured by Roscoe Moss Company is available. Pipe mill and steel mill certification for raw materials as well as information regarding ordering, fabrication, packaging and shipping is part of Roscoe Moss Company's quality control / quality assurance program. Any of these documents will be provided to our customers upon request.
Roscoe Moss Company will produce on order from a few hundred feet to tens of thousands of feet. Please contact us with your specific needs. Please call us for a list of U.S. and International Roscoe Moss Company, MossWell Tubular Distributors.
Above - Internal pressure testing machine for large diameter pipe.